What is myTrinity?
myTrinity is a secure web site that provides Trinity members with 24/7 access to the parish directory, their Trinity member profile, their contribution record, online giving, small groups, serving opportunities, and event registrations. Any member of Trinity can create a myTrinity login. Once registered, you can:
View the Trinity parish directory & look up parishioner contact information
Edit your own record in the Trinity database
Access your giving history and download/print your year-end tax statement
Download and install the Church Life app, which gives you access to myTrinity on the go
Never logged in before?
OK lets get started!
1. Click on this link (it will pop up in a new page so you can move back and forth).
2. Click on "Need a login? Click here"
3. You will be asked to enter your first name, last name, and email address. Enter the information, then click "find me." Note! Your name must match your Trinity member record and you must provide the email address that is listed as the PRIMARY email address in your record.
4. You should see a note congratulating you on setting up your account. Once you see that note, check your email for your username and temporary password.
5. If the system was unable to locate your record, we may have some incomplete or inaccurate information in our database. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 904.824.2876 and we will verify that we have the right information on file.
Frequently Asked Questions...
What information can I access in the parish directory?
You can only access profile information that the member has released to be published in the printed Trinity directory. You cannot see other members' unlisted phone numbers or email addresses. For security purposes, we make all email and cell phone information for MINOR children unlisted.
Will my contact information be searchable/visible by the public?
myTrinity is a secure website, and can only be accessed by Trinity members with verified logins. It is not searchable or accessible to the public. Only you can see your FULL profile and contribution history. No other members can see your 'unlisted' contact information.
Can I change my profile information through myTrinity?
You can use myTrinity to request changes your contact information. For your protection, when you edit your profile online a change request is sent to the Parish Records Administrator. Once the request has been approved, your profile will be updated. Change requests are processed during regular Trinity office hours.