Philosophy: We see each child as God's unique creation and, therefore, teach and nurture him or her within a loving Christian environment. We use a well-rounded developmental curriculum created for the young child's special ways of learning.
Location: TELC is located within the beautiful historic preservation district of downtown St. Augustine. Our school is part of the ministry of Trinity Episcopal Parish.
Curriculum: Our curriculum utilizes a learning center approach which provides for the organization of materials into different interest areas. We provide many age appropriate, multi-sensory experiences in mathematics, language arts, science, social studies, motor skills, art, music and Christian education.
* Loving Christian Environment
* Well-Qualified, Caring Teachers
* Well-Rounded Developmental Curriculum
* Positive Discipline
* Social Interaction and Learning Through Play, Art, Music, and Motor Skills
* Computer Center and Instruction
* Emphasis on Self-Awareness
* Half-Day Program
* Children's Chapel
* Complete Children's Library
* Learning Excursions and Field Trips
* American Sign Language
* State Licensed
* Member National Association of Episcopal Schools
For information on our program and class availability, please contact Tammy Walthall, TELC Director, at 904-824-2876.